Microsoft Partner Network
What is the Microsoft Partner Network?
- Powerful development tools, virtual testing environments and responsive technical support
- Support to innovate, grow our business, and make more possible for our customers
- Formerly known as the Microsoft Partner Program or MSPP
Services provided by MobiCycle Consulting
- Build and sell the apps and services that are changing the world
- Develop software as a service (SaaS) solutions with Microsoft Azure
- Create intelligent business applications on Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform
Technical development provided by MobiCycle Consulting
- deploy and configure infrastructure; implement workloads and security; create and deploy apps; implement authentication and secure data; and develop for the cloud and Azure storage
- determine workload requirements, design for identity and security, design a data platform solution, design a business continuity strategy, design for deployment, migration, and integration, design an infrastructure strategy
- develop Azure IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) compute solutions, develop Azure PaaS (Platform as a Service) compute solutions, implement Azure security, monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize solutions, connect to and consume Azure and third-party services
What solutions does Microsoft provide?
Ask us about these Microsoft certifications
- Azure Developer Associate
- Azure Administrator Associate
- Azure Architect Technologies
- Azure Architecture Design
- Azure Architecture Technologies
- Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Azure Solutions Architect Expert
How to find us via Microsoft
Search for us in "Find a Solution Provider"
Potential customers can search partner listings on their own to locate partners such as MobiCycle Consulting, who meet their search criteria.
Get referred from Microsoft sales and service employees
Potential customers interested in deploying cloud-based technology solutions contact Microsoft for help finding professionals who can meet their business needs. These Microsoft professionals can then refer potential customers to MobiCycle.